Terms and Conditions
The above mentioned travel services are when booking a group.
Umrah or Hajj already included in the tour price * (Hajj also includes accommodation in Mina, Arafat in tent and Muzdalifa outdoors).
After the conclusion of the travel contract, the traveler (s) is obliged to take the following steps:
1. Payment: 35% of the tour price will be due immediately. The remainder must be credited to the Aloutom Travel Account 30 days prior to departure.
2. Required documents must be submitted to our Aloutom Travel Office in Sonnenallee 95, 12045 Berlin in their original form (latest 30 days for Hajj / Ramadan and 14 days for Umra prior to departure), for processing, in person or by registered letter. Each traveler is responsible for the validity, completeness and authenticity of his documents or documents.
Required documents are:
1. Passport, as well as residence permit for foreigners must have at least a validity of 7 months.
2. Two passbilder.
3. All travelers, including children from 9 years, are required vaccinations against meningitis and flu protection (seasonally conditioned).
6. Islamic certificate * (for converts or for persons with non-Islamic names).
7. For married couples with unequal surnames, proof of kinship, office, or mosque must be provided (women are only allowed to travel in the company of a mahram (Mahram is a male guardian).
* If a woman is unaccompanied, Aloutom Reisen reserves the right to charge a single room.
If the booking is made within the above deadlines, payments and documents are due immediately.
If the required documents and payments are not received by Aloutom Reisen on time, Aloutom Reisen reserves the right to charge an express surcharge of up to € 300. If the required documents are still not received by Aloutom Travel until latest 14 working days before departure, Aloutom Travel reserves the right to cancel the booked trip and to charge cancellation fees according to the terms and conditions.
Should there be a cancellation after conclusion of the contract, either by the traveler or by the Saudi Consulate, Aloutom Reisen reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 300 €. Further cancellation fees are taken from the terms and conditions.
The maximum length of stay of an Umra visa is only 14 days (decree of the Saudi authorities). The traveler insures with his signature the compliance of the return travel data of his booking, otherwise he is threatened with a covering of his stay an on-site arrest, fine, entry barrier to Saudi Arabia and in Germany a claim for damages for breach of contract and consequential damages in the amount of 100 00 €.
With his signature, the traveler confirms that all the stations and rites of the pilgrimage are not undertaken as a tourist service, but as a pure religious pilgrimage with coordinated rituals, in part not by Aloutom Travel, but in part exclusively by the Saudi service providers and controlled by the Saudi Ministry of Pilgrimage and Organizations.
It is the duty of the traveler to be sufficiently informed about the pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia, also he / she has been informed that the introduction of drugs, alcohol and prohibited propaganda materials in Saudi Arabia, are absolutely forbidden and even too a death sentence.
Should the fare increase greatly due to current world events, Aloutom Travel reserves the right to adjust the fare.
By signing, the traveler (s) confirms that the above information is all true and that the above selected trip has been booked in a binding manner.
The enclosed General Terms and Conditions of Aloutom Reisen are acknowledged and confirmed.
Berlin,01 April 2019